The Clear Demand Online Privacy Statement applies to Clear Demand and any affiliated web sites that link to this Statement. Below are some of the highlights of our Privacy Statement.
- We may collect your personal information for various purposes, such as in connection with a job application, registering you for a product demo, webinar or News Alert and correspond with you subsequently in accordance with your specific request.
- As appropriate, we may augment the information we collect from you with information we obtain from other sources in order to improve the completeness of our response and facilitate meaningful interactions.
- Additionally, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Website through the deployment of different technologies, including cookies.
Use of Personal Information
- To fulfill your requests for information, performed by us or others we contract with for fulfillment purposes.
- To follow-up with you for purposes of customer surveys, relevant market research or other matters related to your requests.
- To provide customer support in association with products or services that you have received from us.
- By Clear Demand and affiliated organizations for marketing purposes, if you have given us permission to do so.
- To provide a personalized experience when you visit our Website, for the purpose of making navigation easier, and collecting useful Website statistics.
- When we collect your information from your visits to our website, you have the option to ask us to not use your information for further marketing purposes.
- You have the option to turn off cookies in your browser.
For a complete version of our Privacy Statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.